I’ve had a fantastic time and have made some great connections with wonderful and talented people.– Participant of Sound Wave: Retreat
The retreat is a free two-night, three-day residential retreat, supporting emerging musicians aged 18-25 to realise their potential as artists.
· Are you a musician looking to collaborate?
· Are you experiencing a creative block?
· Do you want to be part of a live music event?
· Do you want to be a better performer?
Why take part?
During the programme, you will:
· Improve your songwriting
· Develop your live performance skills
· Collaborate with other musicians
· Learn how to mix and master your own tracks
· Receive professional coaching and mentoring
· Be part of a live music event
Following the programme, you could:
· Perform at festivals/gigs around Bristol
· Get voluntary or paid work with Knowle West Media Centre as a music facilitator
· Receive continued support to develop as an artist
· Use KWMC’s studio facilities for free
· Get involved in Sound Wave: Sessions
When: Sound Wave: Retreat runs once a year
Who: 18 – 25 year olds
Where: The retreat takes place at a rural location near Bristol
How do I get involved?: To register your interest click here.